*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, June 23, 2007

*.* 3 days to go *.*

Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, and he's gonna be back, and we're off to Vietnam for our holidays! Whoo Hoooooo! He said me going to Australia wasn't a real hols, he was still studying..so onlyI was on hols..kekke this time round, we're neither working nor studying. It's real hols. ^_^

Missing him........My Teddy Bear.......I want a teddy bear hug!

oh today attend the Carnival organised by the Girl Guides Association in clebration of 90th Anniversay at Scape Park...it was a nightmare, the heat, the crowd but nonetheless, I managed to buy this special collection bear. Pretty isnt it...

Below: Bear in Girl Guides Uniform....
Came with a scarf and Trefoil (Badge) which you can wear for the bear


















Below: Bear in University of Queensland graduation gown


















I was once a Girl Guide and a graduate from University of Queensland ^_^
Memories of a lifetime



















Half a year has passed by so quickly...another half year to go before Bonus time...festive season, can't wait to do Christmas shopping!...can't wait to have somone carry my shoppings for me....hehehehe...fetch me home after work...Shiok~! He has spoilt me terribly.....

Can't wait for August, my colleagues from NY, Seoul, Beijing, Mumbai are all flying into Singapore office for training...Wheeee! It's gonna be great fun! Though I'm not able to travel out, it's ok, at least everyone's getting a chance to meet each other again.....I've gotta be the host....So excited...Can go hang out with Miranda again...Miran..ah!...kekeke...I can to choose something I want from Seoul and China...hheheheh....I want Lycheess...can I? Time to play....

Finally after all these conference calls, we've decided on the system and to start the training. Great...heard this is what's used in lotsa big banks....another set of skills to equip myself......

I've been in my current firm for more than 1 year. Yippie..this one year was definitely alot better than my ex firm. I love it...no complaints especially with the recent incremet. I'm a happy soul..kekek half year more to the next increment with and Bonus...CFO said I'll get a bigger bonus this year. Curious about his definition of BIG. I'm not greedy. Give me a 5. I'm be satisfied. Give me a 7 and I'll give the company my soul...no matter what, 7 is still reasonable using last year Bonus as a gauge, working there for half a year and they gave me 3.5..wouldnt a full year service makes it 7?.....

Received the increment letter from HR and one of the line says
" As you are aware, the firm is continuing to face a challenging environment and we hope that you will continue to contribute to the firm's growth"

Sound as if I'm not going to contribute after this increment. I'll continue doing what I'm doing and keep going.Yes. 2007 audit is coming...it's my next project. There's just so many areas that I can work on to prove myself...Don't stress about it, I'm doing fine. I love to upstream money now....it's not super difficult task yet people look at you as being prof in upstreaming...kekek I've become the queen of preference shares redemption.

Looking back at this half a year, what have I achieved? Nothing for my studies,I've been procrastinating too much, I've got 1.5 yrs more to be certified. The quicker I finish the higher my increment will be!.....My boss wannna use that to fight for a higher salary for me....Yes it's good but yet, I wonder, am I climbing too fast. With the coming increment and bonus at year end....I think I've surpassed my peers in my annual income....Yes continue climbing the corporate ladder....and finally land with a loud thud!....What's all this working for at the end....

With my new increment, I'm supposed to contribute 1k per mth to the house,Ouch!...one LV bag leh... kekeke yes my mum's gonna save all these money for my wedding in future. This sounded hilarious to me when Daddy said it...Sounded like they can't to kick me out of the house....I want my Fullerton wedding dinner in future.....yes save....save for house...save for LV bags......I want that Speedy model and my ferragamo shoes.....or maybe it's time to buy the Ferragamo hairclip to reward myself for the hardwork.



My wishlist for 2007



Left to Right: Louis Vuitton Monogram Speedy 30 Bag; Salvatore Ferragamo Lillaz








Wonder if the shoes still available when I'm at Terminal One on Wednesday.....It's on discount!!!!.......

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, June 23, 2007