*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, June 07, 2007

*.* Insights into a little woman wannabe *.*

Wake up Angie~! Spoken to my gals and realised xxx relationship ended because of her temper, yyy relationship ended because of her tantrum, zzz quarrelled with partner coz he never message her enough.

Oh my gosh, that makes me the AAA I guess....I made another mistake again. Knock some sense into me, why is it when he needs support the most now yet I'm not understanding and demand attention from him.

Miranda said to read that book and I'll have better understanding of guys. They think differently from us. Girls feel neglected and not loved enough when they are not as warm as before. This is often the trigering point for quarrels.

Men needs one one orgasm and they will be satisfied but women needs multiple. hmmmm that's another difference between men and women. Ying and Yang, applying tt concept in real life, a guy needs one pair of good shoes, women need many many pairs to satisfy them, men need one good car, women need many many bags.

We are different that's why Communication is neccessary, we don't know what you need now when you don't tell us. We don't know how to react and when we reacts in the wrong way, we get you angry....

To us, spending minutes to make short calls and messages is not a tough chore, but in the eyes of guys, they wont do that, they think differently.Is that the difference why guys are always more macro than girls.

Gathered alot of information to generate some thoughts in me today.
I've been looking too much at micro that I've forgotten about the macro bit.

Please understand that we are sensitive creatures, I know so are you.

When you start to neglect us, our thoughts will go wild, what kind of thoughts?
Is it because you don't love me anymore, is it because you met another new gal?
We cant help but to feel that way, I told myself I won't but I did. Why? I don't know. I know you won't cheat, but will it happen one day you don't love me and leave me? Why do girls feel insecured...? I trust you to do things right, but is it because you are out of sight? Sometimes all we need is for you to say " I'm busy now, be sure I love you" verbally....that's all we asked.

Everything has a reason to it, even as simple as why a baby will cry? Because baby needs food etc?

A girl behaving that way, because she feels insecured.
A guy turning away from the gal, because he doesnt love her, because he's stressed up.
Explain, say it, isn't s relationship supposed to be transparent.

I'm expressive, when I'm happy I show, when I'm upset, I show, is it all wrong?
I know where the problem lies, maybe you can't see that I'm trying, but I am. Are you helping to correct me? or just pass the death sentence, even offenders get to go on probation and community service....

It got me wonder, that's the way I've been all these years, I don't get into fix like this because they are your family, no matter what there's connection by blood to hold you and not bear grudges against each other. However, in a BGR relationship, it's like 2 bees from far away places, come together to build a hive....No relationship yet they have to build, if one says, I'm tired, I'm working harder than you do, I don't wanna continue, both has none, better off going back home to live in the old hives.....

Today, I finally understood meaning of no appetite, a piece of Peanut butter chocolate cake from Fullerton lying on my table yet the more I look, the more I feel like throwing up. Is this the result of stress? I've been sleepless for nights, I so much wannna seek comfort in you, but you brushed me away....

Maybe good things are really never meant to last.....Like how the song goes, all good things must end,from Lovers to friends...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nelly Furtado--All good things

Honestly what will become of me
don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

[Chorus]
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Well the dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could
Die die die die die

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to end?
come to an end come to an
Why do all good things come to an end?

Well the dogs were barking at a new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon
And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day til the feeling went away
And the sky was falling on the clouds were dropping and
the rain forgot how to bring salvation
the dogs were barking at the new moon
Whistling a new tune
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good news and bad news, both came together. I rather not have the good news .I don't want increment, I don't want recognition...Ask me if I'm willing to forgo the increment, YES I AM....because your love for me is priceles.
You said you will never leave me till I said I don't want you, all these are but lies...You never try to understand me, and we can't understand you unless you say. you talk.

Let me have a good beer and a good night rest, I need it...
Telfast, I need your help again~

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, June 07, 2007