*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, March 30, 2007

*.* 2 weeks from now *.*


2 weeks from now, I'll be in his arms once again! I'm flying to Australia again!!!
BIG Thank You to Mr Froggy for the present ----AIR TICKET TO BRISBANE----
I Swear I'll be a good house keeper when I'm there, do your housework and cook for you,must keep you at tip top condition in preparation for your final exams.

He has been a brave one today, rang mummy up but instead spoke to my daddy, assuring him that he'll take good care of me when I'm there. How lame was daddy when he said he's worried about me flying alone..yah right, I didnt study overseas for nothing....
Daddy went on to tell him that everyone misses him in my family.....in other words...has my bf becomes my family's boyfriend? hahahahaha
That's the best part, to be dating a guy who has approval stamps from your parents!!!It's like a dream come true....

Work's been good, able to get home early nowadays but as always good times dont last. It's monthend again....Yahoo! why because I know I'm getting closer to seeing Froggy again!!!

Suddenly, dont you just wish it's end of the year, christmas shopping, bonus, pay increment again? and most importantly, it's Froggy's graduation!!!Yeah!!!

For now, I know what I'm working towards......building my future with him.....

Everyday I give thanks to Him, for bring him into my life...........
God is real, God is faithful, He only wants the best for you and only He knows what it is.

Can you hear me? @ | Friday, March 30, 2007