*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rachel is pregnant!!! Whhhoooooooo!! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Dawn!!! Our Kyong-Hi orni is having a baby!!!! oh my gosh!! hehehe Always asking her when is she gonna have a baby....hehehe now now now......Still remember chatting about how her children gonna be able to speak cantonese and korean language....heheheh...yeah! baby to carry when I visit Brissy!!

Ahh..how I long for a reunion.....I wannna see Tracy and Baby Chloe too.....

So much wanting to tell you about Rachel but....
Rachel and you first met in the lib...the very first time I went to Westend...that Greek resturant which food can barely fill 1/5 of my stomach...eating that 1/2 chicken outside Coles........please archive them today......


We were never heading towards the same direction...that was just an accident when we both collided..........

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, October 25, 2006