January 4th, 200611:38 pm - 2006
Can't believe it's already 4 days into year 2006 already.
Looking back at 2005, it's been a fruitful year, full of ups and downs. Glad I went through all of them. Guess it's time to set new year resolution for 2006.
1) To lose another 10kg by Christmas
....2) Learn to control my emotions better. No more PMSing, no more tears over him. It has to stop somewhere, let it be now.
3)Be punctual and stop chasing for bus every morning.
(Leave a comment)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking back at my 2006 New Year resolution, it seems that I've achieved none of it. In 2006, I've gained and lost weight, weight loss of less than 10kg, I didnt control my emotions that well either, I did tear for him in 2006 and I've chased for bus continuously, ok...well...to put an end to 2006...
Welcome 2007
1. To cultivate a passionate desire to know God better
2. Spend more time with family
3. Learn to shut up and listen...appreciate the beauty of silence is golden
4. SAVE!!
5. To lose another 5 kg by Christmas
6. Be Organized and not panic at the slightest problem...
7. To walk hand in hand with Mr Piggy....Pull each other when one is falling.....all for that goal, that future
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------