It's been 13 days since you went away....
Guess it's not that unbearable afterall....gradually adapting to the days without him.
Time to get my life straight, exercise, focus on work, work and work and lastly CPA exams....
I always thought I'll be left on the shelf, building my own home is but only a dream for him..but he came and changed everything.
He showed me what it is to love and be loved..I always thought I'm ever ready for that someone to enter my life but I was wrong about it....hmmm it's not that easy....from being alone to having someone...is not an easy transition period. There
's so much balancing to learn...work and family, partner and friends...
Often told him, are you my friend or my lover? hahaha I guess we both arent sure of the answer....I feel like he's my best friend, listening to me pour my sorriws, yet at times he's my boyfriend, someone that I want to share the rest of my life with....is that what people often say "A partner, the other half"....
Now that he's gone, I understood why he was behaving that way at the start of summmer hols. I thought I was the serious one in this relationship, and I'm the one who thought further, I guess I was all wrong, is that why guys are always in the upper management compared to girls, how they are known to be far sighted compared to girls. Girls have better eyes for details....
I love him for who he is, if both are able to accept each other flaws, they will be compatible..hehehe is that why others have said that we look compatible....yup, it's gotta be....
I like it how he's patient with me, with everything around him when I'm like a kan cheong spider...
I like it how he feeds me with all my favourite food..never let me get hungry....
I like it how he rubs my feet till I'm asleep
I like it how he tuck me into bed and watch me sleep...then Snore...
I like it how he looks at me with his little eyes...single eye lids...*use to think guys with single eye lids are cute*
I like it how he plays with Luki.....so adorable....I mean Luki
I like it how ........
I like him....
I love him....