*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, November 09, 2006

*.* Fly me to the moon.......... *.*

A whole list of questions on my mind??? Why why why why....and the many ways? Dying for end of the day to come so that I can clear all these questions.
Yet, I don't know where to start from...haha...Butterflies in my stomach perhaps..which's like being granted an interview yet going speechless when facing the interviewer.

What are those beams of lights? Signals to prove that there's the presence of outerspace? Existence of aliens?

To follow your heart or using mind to rationalize issues.......Confusion sets in when both are at loggerheads......I don't know what's confusing me, 'seeing is believing'...How true is that , what if I do see, yet I have doubts that it's too good to be true, it will never happen on me.... Wondering if this a joke and how hurting this joke might be when the truth is revealed....Can things be that simple, like the way I want it to be?........

I can feel fear gripping this little part of me...


Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars........

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, November 09, 2006