*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, February 18, 2010

*.* Back from hiatus *.*

Been a really long time since I’ve last updated my blog.
Past 2009 Christmas, past New Year, past Chinese New Year…I’m turning 27 this year

Sep
26th Birthday, yes past the mid twenties. Birthday at White rabbit with my beautiful girls. Thank you for the lovely dinner and wonderful Electronic Toothbrush fulfilled my wish list!! Sam bought me this picture of us two in front of PS Café, made of semi precious gems…^_^

Oct & Nov & half of Dec
Mad months for me, totally immersed into the consolidation pool. Working my ass off day and night, days felt so short when ya busy at work. It was a team bonding experience, definitely got to know my colleagues better. Not forgetting the trip to Night Safari on Halloween night, it was really fun working hard and playing hard…2009 consolidation, here I come. The hard work pays off when I received the letter, half of what I used to get back then but no complaints. Supposedly to be the upper range and used the money and invested in few counters, hopefully, it will multiply…haha one day enough for my wedding…*dream dream*


2009 Christmas
Caroling in my house with so many people, the familiar faces around, with Ah Ma, Da Jie…It was heart warming, touched to listen to the special prayer by Ah Ma for my family. I love December, festive period, all relaxed…

Jan
Can’t believe Jan 10 is over, time FLIEEEESSSSSS

Feb
Delighted. Daddy bought me a Rolex perpetual! I kinda know he wanna buy me one but thought it’s not going to be till the day I get married.. ahh my very first Rolex, though it comes in half gold but I still love it!!!! Makes me feel like a grown up!

Sam sent me pink roses on the day before V-day :> surprise, totally unaware of it.

I love surprises~~~ give me more surprises

It was an AWESOME Chinese New Year; so many relatives came to my house, children of my cousins & cousin in law that I’ve not seen before, it was great to spend CNY in Singapore this yr!! Oh ya Sam makes a good dealer at card games, I can see everyone enjoying the 21 games when he’s the dealer. Good job darling!

Sam said to get married middle of next year, I'll work harder to lose weight to make it happen.

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, February 18, 2010