*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, May 21, 2009

it's 12:34pm, just returned from home 30 mins ago.Work work work...it's another late night today at work...I'm getting old, cant seem to be able to stay up late anymore..

We both turn 26 this year..hmmm...I used to dream of being married with a child at the by the time I turn 25. I'm way behind now..hahah
Think there's a baby boom or is it the age I'm at, there are more babies born or to be born this year...Gill and Boon, our role models are expecting twins! Praise God! This Sunday, 2 baby showers to attend... carrying other babies feel so different...babies are so small and tiny..and amazing how big they can grow by feeding on milk...LOL

I look back and compare the life in Singapore and Australia..Have to admit in Singapore, we get almost everything we want, in terms of material goods, having a maid is a luxury but I miss the joy of cleaning up..we get the condo, the car etc...if we've nv live in aus before, life should be considered great and comfortable..living a lifestyle that's so comfortable...
somehow we feel this emptiness....Sam wants to migrate...hmm I guess to me now it doesnt really matter where I live anymore..I want to be with him, wherever he goes, I'll follow. Time flies, this coming Nov, we'll have been together for 3 years...who would have thought that it'll happen...I love him...If God has directed me back that year, it was part of His plan to bring us together....being loved and to love is such an amazing feeling...I'm begining to love my co colleagues...I know...I know but I am...

Put out your hands and welcome God, allow Him to come Run your life for you...it's only then you understand the meaning of LOVE...'

I thank you for everything, You almighty God!

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, May 21, 2009