*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, June 07, 2009

*.* My dearest Daddy *.*

Fathers' Day is fast approaching, a very much neglected celebration as compared to Mothers' Day....hmmmm we've decided to go for Lobster porridge. Sam's side gonna head to Sing Island for chinese food. I'm so proud of my Daddy and thank God for letting him be my Daddy, he's the Best Daddy! I still gotta say, among the 3 children, Daddy dotes on my the most, and I've 5 years extra of daddy's love compared to Mario and 15 years more than Jeslyn..heheh, Time flies, I still remember the days when Daddy was just 36, now he's already 51. Most of his life was spent working and working, to give us a better life..he did it...he's come a long way. Especially at dinner, when I see him smile, I can see how much I resembles him, especially his dimple and chin...Now I finally understand why adults used to say I'm a photocopied female version of him. He gives in to me so much, everything I want, I ask, he'll try his very best to get me....I love my Daddy!
Best song for Fathers out there...
Dance with my father by Luther Vandross, tears filled my eyes when I heard it on a cold winter night in Aus.



Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, June 07, 2009