It's August already, a month more to my 26th, can't believe I've passed the mid 20s already, Sam calls it late 20s..
Spending alot of quality time with my sister lately,She's such a sweetie, I do miss her at work. Brought her to the Green Room last Thursday for dinner and we sat there, chatting away, enjoying the breeze and the food, oh did I mention, she's turning into 3/4 a vegeterian already. Though Newspaper reported there's no difference in Organic and Non-Organic food, I'm still sticking by the organic vegetables, Sea Salt, Organic Brown sugar and Brown rice and Five grain rice.
3 mths to go before Jeslyn finishes her PSLE...whoohooo, we're planning a trip to Turkey! Shortlisted 3 destinations Egypt/Turkey and Greece. The travel agent advised that be prepared to be seeing the same thing in Egypt lotsa temples, Greece and Turkey are both recommended. Deep in my heart, I still wannna visit Greece with Sam..hehe...So Turkey it shall be. Historical, just what Jeslyn wanted. The last time we two travelled together was to Hong Kong, time flies, she was in Pri 3 then. She's grown up, sometimes now she's in the position to advise me what to do at times...lol..I'm getting old....
It was a pleasure to hear from pple you've worked with who hopes to work with you again...aawww 'if only u have xx experience , I want you!' nice to hear but I'm not interested to move at the moment, quite comfortable with where I am...it's just a job, take it easy.