Special day...felt so touched....
Had lunch with Sam and Bao today OUB and he pulled me into SWAROVSKI for the very first time, not me who pulled him in...
S:'I'll buy this for you when I get my first pay cheque, which one you want?'
Me :'Look at the price $1,300' (It was a standing flower... ^_^ comes in big and small...)I pointed at the smaller flower $100 and he asked me which I prefer, sunflower or rose....hehehhe...
Dont know why but that very moment he said those words, I'll buy it with my first pay cheque, that excitement in him...lol...
Awww....I love him so dearly..
I'm a grown up..for the very first time, I issued a cheque yes, I signed it..finally I've got a cheque book...While waiting at the privilege banking hall, I joined the table of this 2 aunties having their coffee and lapis cake...wah..so free exchanging ang baos, chatting away about taiwan to do...only to realise they've done their banking, just enjoying the coffee and chit chatting....tai tai mann....sooo shiok....
My inspiration..CNY so free come down Raffles place, meet husband for lunch, go bank change money, sit there drink coffee...cant believe pple actually exchange ang bao packets from the different banks...hahahah