*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm handing my resignation letter tomorrow (Thursday) during the review session tomorrow evening and signing the contract with the new co on Fri morning, yes I'm changing job. Enough of this dept, my pea brain needs to function, I can't stand it anymore. Not having the chance to exercise my brain is bad enough, having to deal and see some people makes it worse...I hate my team mates to the core....

Actually I'm excited about my new job, back to world of fund accounting for Private Equity /Hedge Fund....These 3 mths has gotten me to realise what's my real interest and the type of environment I'm suitable for. Big brand names doesnt mean a thing, at least for now, the ? in my heart is gone I can gladly say Been there Done that, it's not for me. Got a slight pay increment to make up for the year end increment which is not happening till next year 3Q so I've got a full year to work my ass off and perform. I like the environment of you work hard and get good reward. 10% increment is just so hard to swallow after you've been fed with bigger ones...I like the new gal im reporting to, this asian chick from NY, seems like someone I can get along with, pretty open about things, I was scared stiff before the interview as MP told me how nasty she can be in fact, I enjoyed the interview very much. ^_^ 2nd round with the head of reporting was a breeze, delightful maldives guy, awesome he's giving me a once of 3 days of study leave plus 1 day of exam leave for my coming exam in Oct. Hooorrrayy~~~Ony when you've been through this phase of working and studying the same time, will you understand how tough and discipline you've to be..I'm just so grateful for these 4 days of leave given. Goes to show how supportive they are.

I can't wait to get out......entitlement of 21 days of mc,and I've not taken any yet......

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, August 21, 2008