*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, January 27, 2008

*.* All for a weekend *.*

It's been a lovely weekend, one that passed at the blink of an eye...yes blink blink...here comes Monday...

Friday dinner at Hogs with Sam, Steph and their friends, by now, I shouldn't term their friends but I should say my friends too, yeah was fun, love to hear about what they use to do when they were little, jokes which Sam didn't get tired of saying, hahah, a night filled with fun and laughters....as time passes, I'm begining to think that S & S makes a good couple too...oh no....S's gonna get me for that..

Saturday was spent shopping with Jeslyn and Sam at Vivo City...Yeah! I bought a dress for his graduation ceremony during winter


Yes yes, this black trench coat look alike dress, so perfect with pair of black pumps.














Polka Dotted dressfor CNY. ^_^

















Liking for these sort of material, what do you call it? Puffered sleeves top, black and brown















I'm gonna go Vivo to shop again, oh ya the shop that I always patronise is call Nichii, this shop sells so many different brands of clothings, I've gotten confused what the name of the shop is exactly.

Sam found a piggy shop and presenting 3 new additional members to my Piggy Kindgom:

1. Standing pig:He's the first standing pig in the entire collection, rare gem isnt it



2. Miss Piggy, love the snout
3. Hug hug pig pig, is it talking to you? the expression on the face told me to choose him instead of his red partner.
He's spoiling me with all the pig items! ^_^

As part of receiving bonus,Treated my family to dinner at Paramount Hotel, we had Buddha Jump over the wall, Peking duck, Live steamed prawns etc everyone had their full~ yeah. and his parents to Imperial herbs @ Vivo last night, everyone's happy, everyone's full and that makes me a happy little fat sow too!

I'm so excited about his coming birthday party, bought baskets for entrees last night....Mum's sponsoring all the cheese hot dogs and hams, dad's sponsoring all the culteries and drinks...Jeslyn's sponsoring balloons, Mario's sponsoring...hmmm I can't remember what he said just now....


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, January 27, 2008