*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Friday, January 18, 2008

*.* Piggies *.*

Unawaringly, I've piled up a collection of piggy items. My little piggy family.......^_^
At the rate he's buying all these little piggies for me....It'll soon fill up the whole shelf at home.

At home..*Excludes the piggy photo album, frame, key rings, pouches **

Yes I'll put all in one photo one day, below's a glimpse of the piggies I sleep with. Did you see the 2 wooden brown pigs? Sam bought that for me in Vietnam, Mekong delta.
That's a pair of kissing pigs, pull it apart and you'll know why (connected by this super thin rope). The phone's my 07 Xmas present. Each item has a story behind it, a reason why I bought or received it

At work, see the little pig on the left in a box, that's a present from Steph for my 23rd birthday.Sweet, next to it, a wrist rest, a piggy key chain he bought before he left last summer to cheer me up. I like the rose quartz pig, he caught me staring at it while I was in aus...


My Dream: Not in time to have a baby who's born in yr of pig, guess I've gotta wait another 11 yrs for my little 'piglet', What I call ZU ZI JIA (house of pigs) ^_^


Can you hear me? @ | Friday, January 18, 2008