*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

BF thinks I'm probably insane, friends think I'm too stress, I've been having this recurring dream yet I didn't have the courage to say it openly.

Mummy my victim!Decided to ask her if she's experienced recurring dreams. For a moment, I thought it sounded silly, and she gave me a serious reply which I thought was a joke. Previously, before she was expecting Jeslyn, she had recurring dreams of babies, again and again....of coz my dream wasnt on babies. hahaha

Last night I had a recurring dream again, in addition to that event, I failed my exams. Yes my heart is still aching at that AUD 2,085 course fee.

Decided to just take action on this dream. Maybe this event might become true.
Wait and see ^_^. At least I did it. A dream is only a dream....

I once had this weird dream, I was driving in a carpark, lost, I was turning right and left, and couple of turns each time, I saw a set of number plates. 4 sets of 4 numbers.....

Can you hear me? @ | Tuesday, January 08, 2008