*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Spiritual
God, Please send the angel to give me a pat.I'm choking~

Soul
-Have I caught the travel bug or something?
My butt is itching, having the urge to get out of Singapore for the weekend.
-To visit 4 countries in 2008; to travel at end of each quarter.

Physical
-Hair has grown, am I feeling stress again? I wannna cut it short! Where's my bob cut?
-I love deep red nails, colors a form of expression
-A swim today has helped to stretched my lower back...aaww~

Mental
-I'm getting bored at work, seems like I'm attracted to numbers, the moment I get numbers, I can feel auto calculation working in my mind. Doing the maths and working out the odds.
- Details, why why why do I tend to look into details, sometimes I just have to remind myself, get it over and done with. What's the point of trying to perfect a piece of work?

Education
-Enrolled for CPA Australia exams, greedy me, signed up for 3 subjects total of AUD 2,085, about 2.4SGD, ouch, there goes part of my bonus.
-I'm thirsty to be a qualified accountant!! I want it, I need it!!

Heart
-Numb my heart, I've lost my freedom of speech. I lost count of the number of times I suggested to watch 'Enchanted', my want of sitting down for cup of coffee.......He is him, I am her, we are two individuals, he has his likings, I have mine, He likes cars, I like coffee......yet

"When things are confused"
by Susan Polis Schutz

When things are confused
I discuss them with you
until they make sense

When something good happens
you are the first person I tell
so I can share my happiness

When I don't know what to do in a situation
I ask your opinion
and weigh it heavily with mine

When I am lonely
I call you
because I never feel alone with you...

When I have a problem
I ask for your help
because your wiseness helps me to solve it

When I want to have fun
I want to be with you
because we have such a great time together

When I want to talk to someone
I always talk to you
because you understand me

When I want the truth about something
I call you
because you are so honest

It is so essential
to have you in my life
Thank you for being my friend
Thank you for being my love





Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, January 06, 2008