My very first Baby's first month cake. It's baby Lauren's first month today and Eunice came to office to distribute cakes. Think my ang moh bosses were surprised why was she distributing gifts out, rather it should be us buying her presents. Not to worry, Baby Lauren has presents from New York, India, Korea, Australia and Singapore. hehehehe....Brought all her presents to office yesterday for fear that I might forget today.
I love the box, it's so sweet, pink with that cute baby on it. Custom made with Eunice and her family's names down at the corner.

There were custard puffs, fruit tarts, ang ku kueh and swiss rolls.not forgetting red eggs..Yummy

Highlight of the box was this little card which has Baby Lauren picture and a thank you message.

Showed mum the brochure for other designs of baby first month cake boxes...guess what her reply was. "Keep it, next time you can order!" ....hahaha
I carried Baby Lauren, oh my gosh, suddenly, I feel like having a baby, call of motherhood, that feeling of carrying a baby, oooooooohhhhhhhhhh soooo nice, I was sniffing her hands, her hair.her feet..litten mittens and booties.....smell of Milk, priceless, no perfume ever smell like this.....*Sniff Sniff*....the smell of milk....ahhhh my heart melted...carrying this little girl in my arms, so close to me....when will I have one too?
I wonder how is it like to be a mummy, Eunice talked about waking up at night to feed her. Hmmm, I'm such a piggy and deep sleeper, I probably won't realise that my baby is crying.
Can't imagine being a mummy, first of all, I have to make sure I have no more tantrums, imagine having to teach a child yet you yourself is throwing tantrum. hmmm not a very good example. Second, a baby is a lifetime commitment, it's not as easy as carrying it in your womb for nine months, the baby is a human being, he/she will grow up.
Trying to visualise how I would look like with stomach that's size of a bowling ball. Next, I must have enough $ before I have a child. I don't want to be squeezing the train to get to work,I need a car, imagine carrying a 2kg water melon around. I want the best for the child...! Play play and more play, and it will be study, studying and studies...
I want a baby too.......wondering how she/he will look, my eyes, my smiles? hehehe I told Sam, the best combination would be his height his brain, my nose, my face...hehehe a real beauty wouldnt she....guess in the end it really doesnt matter if baby is a girl or boy...both are essence of our love.....*dreaming*