*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, June 02, 2007

*.* 3 Weeks to go..... *.*

Lazy Saturday afternoon, about to pour outside. Thinking of my bf, 3 weeks to go and he's gonna be back....Hooray!!!

Work's been good. As usual, it's monthend again. Every monthend, I just target to be faster and better. Managed to closed 3 companies yesterday. *pat pat*good job~ heheh. I miss Eunice, Tracy's gonnna be in Darwin and that leaves me with :X. I'm gonna be really bored.

One week ago, Tracy spoke to me about my performance, about how this trip to Phuket changed the impression that my CFO NY has of me from a nobody to someone that he wants to groom. I've done a good job. Pleasing to hear but never believe 100% what the management says. That got me thinking about what I've done during the trip. I don't remember doing anything that's outstanding like that. I merely went there enjoy myself, enjoy meeting colleagues from the various offices.

I'm really awaiting the good news which she said I will know this week or so yet there's no new. Sob sob, Braved up courage and asked her for hints. Her reply was 'Good things come to those who wait, so wait abit longer' with assurance that it's all good and I shouldn't worry.

How can I not worry, I cant stand being kept in suspense. I want to know, I want to know, I want an outcome, even Tracy is testing my patience...aarrghhh.....it better be good...Haiz.......I tried to analyse what's the good news and came up with the followings

Possiblities of Good News
1. Increment--------Company doesn't practises giving increment during mid year. How can this be? If it's true, how much will it be, considering that there will be another increment at year end + bonus. If they are serious about the praises they gave, keep my finger cross that the increment is good. I don't ask for much......give me xxx amount......

2. Promotion------------This is impossible too. Comparing to all the Assistant Controllers from all other offices, I'm the youngest and the least experienced. What can I be promoted to? Controller? I do not wish for this to happen. I want $ not a change in title. I know where my knowledge stands...I don't deserve a promotion. Unless the company really decide to let :x go.....In the end, wouldn't the good news come at the expense of a bad news for someone else?
Is this how cruel the corporate world is? If goods news can befall on me, what make sure that bad news wont happen on me? hmmmmm....

3. Overseas trip-----------Where else can it be but New York. Only thought will be the meeting on the new system implementation which is gonna be held in New York. Again, I dont see why I should be going, rather Uncle or the back office people should be the ones receiving the training.

ok even if there's no increment, no promotion, actually a trip overseas doesn't sound too bad too.

4. New hire--------------Comforting myself that new hire might be a good news from their view since there will be someone to ease my workload. But I already know about the new hire who's joining in Mid June...hmmmm another Aussie lady...Both my Aussie CFOs like this gal very much. Believe that I'll be able to work well with her.

Other than the above reasons, I can't think of any other Good news which management regards as............

Hope and disappointment I embrace them all....

If only it's true, good things come to those who wait, and I shall wait patiently.....

Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, June 02, 2007