Feeling so tired and mentally drained. I've gradually convinced myself that work is work, work is only applicable for the day, a night is a night. I've once lost my day and night and I know I'm not gonnna lose it again.
So many things going on at work, new colleagues, not sure if it's a good thing,anyway just keep my fingers crosss it's not another :X, new colleague who's an australian joining next month. My Australian CFOs like her very much and one said she said the new gal is Australian and she thinks I'll be able to get along with herl. Don't want to think anymore, this monthend is so tiring. One last entity to go and I'm done for April monthend. Rest for a week plus and it'gonna be the next monthend. Project to complete by end of June....I've gotta start....Next week I tell myself, straight after this monthend. Every month's a challenge, every month I tell myself I'll do better and faster the next month, guess that keeps me going forward and forward....
I think one big fight and it drained all the energy in me, feeling so weak now, if anyone was to quarrel with me, I doubt I've got energy to rebutt at all.....
I need a recharger!! Recharge my battery.........