*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Saturday, April 28, 2007

*.* Trip Australia 14th-22nd April 2007 *.*

Took off on 13th April 2007, to Brissyland to visit my bf, yes my BF.hmmm guess gradually I've adapted to the term BF, and yes Sam is my BF.

Finally stepped foot on Brisbane International Airport, it's been 1 year and 9 mths, I can still clearly remember that day when I departed Brissy for Singapore.

Can't believe I'm seeing Sam again, it's been less than 2 months since we parted and it felt like ages for me. Greeted by Hellrot(his beloved red coupe BMW) and him. Hellrot looks alot better in realife than in pictures.

1. Surprise from Darling (Pretty good taste *wink*, no cotton wool, and he used Tissue papers as the base! kekekke)




2. Converted his room to PINK

Day 1:
Nothing much for the first day. He picked me up from the airport, went to Milton Macdonalds for brekkie. Milton Macs, so much memories flashed past my mind. On the way to his house, looked around, new buildings have popped up along Coronation Drive. He took me to Golden BBQ for lunch, yes Golden BBQ, finally, I miss Golden BBQ!!!!! Char Siew & Roasted Duck rice...Yummy! Whooo, the shop has expanded, much more spacious, still remember those days we've gotta eat fast coz it's always so packed....I see images of the past....Yuens (this famous chinese supermarket in Brisbane) hasnt changed much either, bought some groceries there, and yup, I cooked dinner the first night, Vermicelli with chilli bean paste, one of my frequent cooked dishes when I was a student back there.



Day 2: Visited the flea market at Eagle Street Pier at Riverside. Think that was only the second time I’ve been to the car park at Myers Centre. Yes, I made him walk all the way to Riverside. First thing I grabbed, a nice cup of cappuccino from Muffin Break (a Franchise that sells Muffins and it’s only there that I tried Savory muffins like Vegetables muffins, disgusting it may sound but it’s delicious).
Walked around and finally pulled him ups the CITYCAT (aka water ferry). It was his very first time on the CITYCAT. He’s been awfully spoilt; rarely does he take the public transport. Here I am, wanting him to take it, just want him to see sights which you don’t get to see on island, and also, it’s one of my to do things with a bf when I was a student. Visited Little Taipei at Sunnybank for a late lunch,yummmm had sizzling hot plate chicken chop, this is the most valued meal there, Yummmmmm, the interior has changed drastically, different from before, no more outdoor sitting,very much like a foodcourt now. Shops have re shuffled, new stalls etc. Nonetheless, other than the pricing (more ex now), the chicken hoteplate still taste the same.



3. At Eagle Street Pier, Riverside



4. With my darling
5. Me in front of the Custom House



6. On the Citycat

























Day 3:
Got a lift to uni and took a bus to the city by myself. Had subway for lunch, sat at the window, watching the crowd went by. Shopped a little and soon I was bored, went to this new place call Brisbane Square. Sat down at Shingles Inn, a Bailey cheese cake, cuppucino and a copy of Cosmopolitan to keep me company. Met up with Jazi, Ronald, Shirley and Jen for dinner at Hanachi, followed by desserts at FreeStyle. It was great seeing everyone again. Guess everyone has toned down now that they've started working. I miss uni days.



7. Companions for a lazy Monday arvo























8. Freestyle at Emporium














Can you hear me? @ | Saturday, April 28, 2007