*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I could hear my heart throbbing as I ran,

‘Look ahead Angie, see the overhead bridge, that’s your target for now…”

As I passed the overhead bridge, I felt a sense of satisfaction….

“See those lights, there you go!”

It all felt like a never ending journey yet I know I have to persevere…I’m nowhere close to the finishing line.

It all felt like a dream, running on the concrete pavement may appear to be a breeze but only to realise that there are bumps, contemplating whether to take the route whereby there was no running route paved,…..

Can I just do a U-turn and head home instead; the journey was much longer than it seems…am I heading into the woods?

It’s the same starting and finish point, yet the experience of going through the journey by car and by your feet felt poles apart.

One journey provides you with the speed and comfort yet the other allow you to gain a new experience, seeing things you’ve never seen but brought about lots of discomfort i.e. Insect bites

What awaits me at the finishing line was a serene landscape……


Running has never been your forte yet you insisted on wearing running shoes that you know will bite you. How does it feel to be bitten umpteen times? Forget about beauty, its comfort that matters at the end……you need shoes that will scar you no more………

Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, October 22, 2006