Sometimes I really dont know what it means, controlling emotions, is it normal that girls get emotional easily, Im definitely a sensitive person, to the extreme that an action I can dwell 10x deeper...it's something that I've to pray daily for God's guidance....
I really admire those girls who can act like they don't care aboutb their SO, the like I give a shit attitude...kudos kudos...Many times I tried, but I failed, how can someone who is in love with the SO ignore each other, well at least for me, it's a challenge to ignore, unlike him. At times when Im furious all I can say is 'I hate you' but you know deep inside you don't mean it, so it's better not to say it out......it's always because you love your SO deeply that you feel hurt by his actions....each relationship is so unique, how God has planned for each couple to meet....God's amazing hands...
I need to learn to let go, let go of each issue that upset me, for the more I think about it, the more I dwell into it, the more upset I get....maybe it's me, I try to put myself in his shoes and apply what I've done or what ill do...which often upset me even further.....hmmMMM..
An old friend of mine said to me on msn today,
'It's not about being single or married, it's just a statue, security is your heart, not in paper, the ring, the house, being in love and living in the same house is vastly different.......you want the heart.'
...............................
Awww it got me thinking, I do love Sam very deeply that sometimes you engrossed yourself in minute little things that you make yourself so hard to live with...........let alone spend the rest of the life with........
Sob sob, the words brought tears to my eyes, especially from someone who has been through that........