It's been a lovely Sunday. Realised I've not seen my parents from Monday till Friday this week. Guess what we had for brunch, what meant to be a tim sum session ended up . each of us had a serve of Abalone/Sea cucumber and mushroom and bowl of sharksfin followed by Tim sum. Wah...heheh Thank Daddy!He won 4D second price last week, and guess what number came out second price 8983, does it ring a bell? Yes it'smy birthday 8th Sep 83'. Every year without fail, either the full set of no.or pemuatation is sure to open near my birthday. Mummy had won a consolation earlier in Sep thus she stopped buying....mann..heartache it could have been $$ for my new room. Oh well...yet someone claims im not his lucky star. Indeed it's proven, every year you've better buy my birthdate...
Went shopping with mummy and Jes at Northpoint, quite fruitful, bought 2 pairs of shoes, eye make up remover, moisturiser, eye liner, st ives scrub....complimentary of Mummy! hehehe...
While watching Tv, I decided to 'service' my shoes, took out some of it and started cleaning them, removing the in sole pads, prepared a bagful for my maid to bring to cobbler tomorrow.
Found this new URS heels in the store, totally forgotten about it, was meant to match my green tops with it


My new love from Itti & OTTO

I like the color combi, Mum paid for it :> from Hume (what brand is this)

Some of the shoes I serviced

.Daddy promised me a big shoes cupboard and mummy promised me a big wardrobe for the new house...As the eldest, I've to give up the best room and take the smallest room, sob sob...with the smallest window somemore...let Mario have the ensuite, Jeslyn the room with full length window (my dream room)..at least my room will be the nearest to the bathroom...I'm loving my new house.....and best part, it's purchased under my name which makes me a legal owner of a unit now..hooray!