*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Darling shall we move back to Aus?
Like what he said, he gets all the material things in Singapore in place of his freedom.
I get to spend more freely in Singapore..why is it that I've lost interest in things which use to fascinate me so much. When's the last time I have to do my own bed? I've been spoilt in Singapore, to the extent that without driving out, I feel lazy to head out. Public bus stinks...I miss sitting on a green grass land with nice breeze...I dread the humid weather...I miss seeing the Jacarandas bloom...I miss the river..I miss 4 seasons....I miss you

Can you hear me? @ | Tuesday, September 23, 2008