*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Sunday, August 31, 2008

*.* Mt Elizabeth *.*

I've a broken finger!!!

Finally went to Island Orthopedic at Mt Elizabeth. It's been almost 11 years since I last stepped into Mt E when Jeslyn was born...aWww..Charles Lim is still there, level 13 (that's my mum's gynae)..

appointment at 9:45am,didnt get to see the doc till like 10:15am, he suspected that there might be a broken bone, sent downstairs to do an x ray,....didnt take long, probably half an hour or so,went back to doc, waited till 11:30am...indeed a broken bone, part of the bone has chipped off...EWWWWWWWWWWW......the tendon ripped out a chip of the bone...


Notice the bent finger, there's a little white part near the 2nd joint, that's chip of the bone from the first joint.

sent to the physio to get a splinter done for my finger....ended at 12:50pm, rushed up to the doc to check if it's ok...

this splinter is custom made to fit my finger...hehehe

Total damage

Consultation: $128

X ray: $39

Splinter :$48

It's always been my dream to have my babies in Mt E, think it's time I give up this dream, its just so dammm expensive...service...hmmm Good...all the staff are just so POLITE and PATIENT!!!!

Now I know why mum spent 10k just to deliver Jeslyn.....


Can you hear me? @ | Sunday, August 31, 2008