It's been a lovely Saturday. Dragged myself out of bed at 8:30am for the appointment with Dr Robert. Put on some weight during this week, about 700 grams, the sense of accomplishment is still lingering in me. Lost 3.5kg within a month. Good Job Angie, continue this way for the next two months and Valentino will be welcoming you once again. Hahaha...
Pampered myself to a half body massage, facial and parrafin wax today. Feeling all relaxed now.
Done my laundry, folded the clothes, mopped the floor, arranged the room....ahhhhhhhhh.....fruitful Saturday....
Highlight of the day, I rearranged the whole shoe rack....took out all my shoes and started wiping them, discarded some...bid farewell to some...thank you for walking me all these distance...
For the night, I drove Mario to Upper Changi Road East...Yes I've made it there and back....!Singapore's road signs and markings are fantastic....So many cars were overtaking me on the expressway....Looking at my meter gauge.my brother read out 80KM/H....he commented that the speed I'm driving at was actually reasonable, max of 90km/h, hahaha..Looks like Mario's gonna be the second me when it comes to driving...
Reminded myself not to go on YCK road, yet unawaringly, I ended up there....Got myself onto the wrong lane....Keep right in future....!
Remember some Memories are meant to be kept, keep it and locked it up, never to unlock and release it..will result in disillusion.........