*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Thursday, September 14, 2006

*.* Unwrapping Session of Reddie *.*

This has been sitting on the table for close to 2 weeks, had enough of admiration and it's time for unwrapping. Jeslyn has been bugging me for the box of Ferraro Rocher, she's been drooling over it...I would say if it's the old glutton me,all would have been gone in split second..

The Birthday card reads "From: Blue"...For a moment, I had this silly thought, does he mean that he's blue when I'm pink? In the end, the reason for naming himself Blue was while he was processing the order, he happened to be reading his management textbook which cover page is blue. Hahaha...Thumbs up for his creativity though...

Jeslyn doing a final pose before the unwrapping.

Ahhh...Ferraro Rocher...Here I come!





Ohhhh...Yummilicious

Can you hear me? @ | Thursday, September 14, 2006