Arrghhhh..What a horrendous day it has been!
Shoo Mr Tam away from my office, he's so irritating!
Irritating is an understatement to be used on him. Every single action just got on my nerves today. Please stay away from me...arrghhh..Please leave soon~~~~~
Ok...3 hours of class tomorrow...7-10pm on Corporate Governance and Accountability....zzzZZZZZZ.....and worse of all, Sunday 9am-6pm...ahhhhhhhhhhh
So much info. to be cramped into my pea brain within these few hours.
Another wkend again, the only comforting party is that 'Yeah it's pay day...!'
Don't understand why Mr BB made things difficult for me when he knows what documents those are...aarrrGGHHH.....before I left for the day, he said he will do it tonight...I have yet got the chance to explain to him..what is this...can't you just be a good boy and do it during the day....
AHHHHHHHHHHHH FRUSTRATING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Having the idea of practising to drive to the CBD area on a Sunday morning, reckon that will be a good practice since there's gonna be less cars..probably no cars? hehe miss those days in aus where you practically own the whole road....
Assuming it starts at 9am..it takes 20+ mins to travel from work to home by cab ...I'll give myself an hour for the journey there plus parking.
That means I'll probably have to set of at 7:30am on a Sunday morning in order to reach Capital Tower by 9am...eermmm somehow the confidence is not that, what if it's a multi storey carpark that I can't handle...too narrow?
Practices or train for time efficiency?
eerRRMMMmmmmmm...........
A car is suppose to ease the travelling time but half the time I take a longer time to reach a destination than by public transport, time is wasted on finding a park, time on parking etc..........at the end, I seem to be better off taking a public transport....
Enough of my rubbish....time to hit the books for AWHILE.