If circumstances allow, I would love to pack up and head to an island all alone like how I went to Cairns on impulse...spending time sitting at the beach, enjoying the breeze and the sun...watching the world goes by...with nothing on my mind....New Caledonia came to my mind...
I need a break....!!!! I'm thinking of you too much that it's seriously driving me nuts....
Too much listening of 97.3FM, ahhhhhhhhhhh, the songs are repeating itself over and over, again and again....where have you gone? Missy Higgin's..."Scars, Ten days, Special 2", Kelly Clarkson's Breakaway, Delta Goodrem....Do you still remember all these songs?....
I'm thinking of the past again.*smack me pls*.....
The very first time we met at the party...disliked you as much as you disliked me....
Meeting you in the library and how we hit off...
Hawken drive.....
How you became hermit during exams and I concluded that's just you when you are stress....
You left for the summer, I felt so lost....Those stitches....do you remember...are they all worn out....
Do you remember that winter night at chinatown, that bowl of fish porridge and quail...Nights spent in the lab studying for the tax volunteer thingy during winter hols...
How my shitty attitude once got you so upset.and you looked at me and teared....were they for real?
Why did you have to wipe my tears that night and promised me that you will never do it again? Why make a promise when you never have the intention to keep it?
Talk to me again,tell me what has gone wrong, I promise I'll hold my tears back...