This Sat's our First year anniversary. We've been together for one year.
Made a picture frame with the seashells I collected from Redcliff during my last trip, and a pillow with both our names, two teddy bears, a fast and fury car on it.
Nothing beats gifts with extra effort put into making. A special someone...
Almost missed my flight last night, totally forgotten about the traffic in CBD area.
Caught 2 and half movies during the flight, "License to Wed", "Hooked Up" and "Hairspray" this is the first time I didnt sleep a wink on the plane.
Next to me was this super cute bubbly baby, Dianz, 10.5 months. She's one of the loveliest baby I've ever met, she kept smiling, totally different from many of those who cry at the sight of strangers. Her mum was bringing her to Brissy to visit her dad. Another long distant relationship. Can't imagine having to fly 12
+7 hours to see your SO, phew, lucky for me it's only 7.......
I'm having the thought to tie the knot on 9th Sep 2009...Hhahaha and I told him, that will save you money on presents since my birthday's on 8th Sep.....
I'm so sleepy............................