*.* About her*.*

Name: Princess Angie
Birthday: 8th Sep 1983


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Yinmeimei~
~friend~
~friend~
~friend~

*.* Her Past, her words, her memories *.*

Melodies

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Feeling kinda down today, disappointed? The word is disappointment. What right do I have to be upset or disappointed?
Sometimes I just have that feeling, let whatever unhappiness that are brought onto the people around me befall on me instead. Whoever wants to hurt who, just let me be the one being hurt, I dislike tears.

I've always been so gullible, and I do believe in what people say, I don't want to doubt, time will reveal the truth, but when the truth is revealed, how does it feel?

People, I get attached to people so easily, Trust,I trust so easily too. Perhaps, this is what makes me gullible, I once lived in a world where I think everyone is good, it's the circumstances that change them. It's true isnt it. Situation change people, their mentality, their behaviour.....
Trust in people has gradually become an action of the past, losing trust day by day.....even in my love ones....

Can you hear me? @ | Wednesday, October 24, 2007